Before You Register, Kindly Read Details, How It Works and FAQ Including Registration Process On This Page.
Simply Click on Each Title
P.S: Employ reading habit and take your time to make sure you read registration process before you register if you are interested in NIP opportunity to avoid confusion.
N.I.P Details and How It Works
N.I.P means NNU Income Program, an initiative conjoined with Nigeria New Update platform, nnu.ng.
NIP is a program with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately as it creates the channel for participant to earn residual income on monthly basis.
N.I.P is a two earning opportunity division
NARS: NNU Ad Revenue Sharing
With NARS, participant earns residual income by login in to their NNU account daily, reading news, comment, share on social media and even posting news around them on NNU. We share our ads revenue with you monthly when you make NNU your news and information household / info hub.
NAP: NNU Affiliate Pack or Program
With NAP, a participant earns residual income of 50% per referral as an affiliate. When you introduce your friends or anyone to participate in N.I.P earning opprtunity. You earn instant 50% = 500 naira commission when anyone successfully register on NNU Income Program. The more people you refer to join N.I.P earning opportunity the more 50% commission earning. So, if you can refer at least 10 people to take advantages of N.I.P opportunity daily, you will be earning 5,000 naira in a day.
NOTE: You have the option to earn residual income taking part in NNU activities daily even when you can’t refer anyone.
Anyone with daily expenses can take part in N.I.P. It is an equal opportunity open for Students, Fresh Graduates, Job Seekers, Bloggers, House wives or anyone who wish to earn money online. Take advantage of your Facebook friends, Twitter, WhatsApp, phone contacts, and stop wasting your precious time online.
If you are a student, getting started with N.I.P is a great decision as an affiliate because there are lot of students like you on campus who are in need of cash and the entry fee is affordable for anyone. The economy has changed a lot over the past few months with the present government tenure.
Employers are hiring less full time employees and more part timers so they don’t have to pay benefits. Becoming an affiliate and getting involved with earning opportunities online is the best option for you. As an affiliate and online business owner, you can alleviate poverty, headache and uncertainty of working for someone else.
Keep in mind though that you must have an entrepreneurial spirit and positive mindset. Affiliate and online business are not for everyone. But, if you like the idea of breaking away from financial bondage in this country, working and making money in the comfort of your home or wherever you are, owning your own business and growing your business at your own pace, then becoming NNU Affiliate is a good starting point and a great choice for you.
As a participant, you have 5 options to earn more money to your bank account every month on NNU Income Program.
1. NAP: As an affiliate, you earn 50% per each referral. When you introduce your friends to participate on NIP, you earn 500 naira from their entry fee / product purchase and becoming part of NIP member. In future when we will be having more valuable products, you will be earning more commission per sales.
NARS: As a participant, we share ad revenue with you when you take part of NNU activities monthly.
2. Active daily login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn 35 naira or more depending on daily revenue share.
3. Posting News: When you post news on NNU and your post get approved by admin, you earn 20 naira or more per post. When you post a fresh news, vital, reasonable, unique and exclusive news on NNU, you could be earning 500 – 1000 naira per post depending on daily ad revenue share. Unique or exclusive news means a relevant news content that has not been posted on any website.
4. Commenting and Contributing: When you browse each post, read and contribute your view by comment, you earn from 1 naira and above on each post you commented depending on daily ad revenue.
5. Sharing post on Facebook: When you share post on Facebook, you earn from 1 naira and above on each post you share depending on daily ad revenue.
Earning activities amount are not limited to the above mentioned, we do overall calculation monthly and share among all active members while we disburse payment on every 27th of the month.
So once you register and activate your account by purchasing NIP pack, you will need to edit your profile and provide your bank account details while you start taking part in NNU activities.
In conclusion, You could be making more than 5,000 naira daily when you are serious in taking part in NNU activities. Your referral earning + Daily login earning + Posting + Commenting could earn you at least 50,000 naira or more every month.
Now you may ask, is this not a scam site? NO. Not at all.
NNU Income Program (NIP) is a financial solution and Double Your Hustle (DYH) idea created July, 2017 by a young Nigerian netpreneur Paul Samson O. under the auspices of G-Cyber Technologies. A professional web and ICT business firm registered under Corporate Affairs Commission (BN 2453653). The firm provides ICT services, web solutions and pro internet marketing in Nigeria.
Paul Samson is an internet marketer, affiliate marketer, freelancer and a Blogger who has achieved a lot and already made a good living using internet daily by God’s Grace. We have done it before and we are still doing it up till date. We started from Coolnaira.com a referral network with over 50,000 active members and has paid out over 14 million naira within 1 year+ and still running smoothly. You may check the site for statistic.
We are the same guys on www.eboss.ng an empowerment network with over 5,000 members and has paid out over 60 million naira within 6 months.
So Why N.I.P?
Having running a successful network which a lot of Nigerians has benefited from, it seems like MLM referral network is not for everybody. We found out some Nigerians often lose interest in a program that requires members to refer before earning. But still, many people are looking for alternative ways to earn money online to sustain daily need with less stress without having to refer anyone.
NNU has been running for a while using nnu.com.ng as a news aggregator. We look at where there is a financial problem and try to create a possible solution for the general public to live comfortably. This gave birth to N.I.P.
Our Strategic Partners
VoguePay is a unique online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
VoguePay allows site owners to receive payment for their goods and services on their website without any setup fee.
VoguePay distinguishes itself from other online payment processors with its array of features that are guided by its core values.
We have been using voguepay on our various system including NIP program to manage inflow online payment transaction. Voguepay has never failed us in managing our programs monetary funds to pay members.
WhoGoHost is a web solutions company, which was founded in 2007 by Opeyemi Awoyemi under ennovate NIGERIA Limited, and later branched out to be incorporated as a company under CAC in 2011 as WhoGoHost Limited.
Overtime, WhoGoHost has grown to be one of the top three web hosting companies in Nigeria, providing services for clients inside and outside Nigeria.
NNU.NG is currently registered via whogohost as a registrar and we are glad we did.
More partners and advertisers details coming soon. Use support page if you wish to support and partner with us by advertising. Your products and services ads will be showcased on the website and display among our partners here.
To become NIP participant, you need to purchase NNU Income Program Pack with a token amount of 1,100 naira only (one time payment). Your application will only get approved when you have successfully purchase and pay for this pack. So make sure you have your 1,100 naira ready before you proceed to registration.
NOTE: The process is like when you are buying product on Jumia or Konga. If you have not made purchase online before, kindly follow the process below:
1. To get started, click “Register Now” button below. This will take you to the registration page. We have also provided step by step guide on each registration pages till the end, so please make sure you read and follow up.
2. Fill the form with your valid details. (You will provide your bank account details in your dashboard once your application is approved).
3. After filling the form, click register. This will take you to product page where you need to purchase NIP pack.
4. From the product page, click on NNU Income Pack, the red package > add to cart > view cart. This will direct you to shopping cart page where you will see item in your cart.
5. If everything is fine, now click “Proceed to checkout”, this will take you to payment page.
6. Provide the required details and select your preferred payment method.
7. Currently, we have 2 payment options, online payment via voguepay and direct bank transfer.
If you wish to pay online using your card, voguepayment option will automatically be selected.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer, scroll down to select “Direct Bank Transfer”.
Kindly read details and procedure, then click on make payment.
8. Once your transaction is successful (Online), wait for few hours, while we verify your payment and approve your application. If after 24 hours you are unable to login, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. If you are paying via direct bank transfer, after placing order, make sure you copy the bank account details where you will pay to. Then use contact us page to notify us.
NOTE: You can not login to view your dashboard as your application will remain pending until we process your order and confirm your payment.
You are advised to place your order on registration process and pay online. If you can’t pay online, select direct bank transfer option, take note and save your order number, this is what we will use to approve your account once your payment has been confirmed.
Once we approved your application, you will become NIP member and also an affiliate.
The first thing is to edit your profile, including profile photo (optional), and providing your bank account details under Profile > Payment Setting.
The next thing for you to do is to start participating in activities. Browsing nnu.ng from homepage to read latest news update, making comment, share post on social media and also tell a friend about the earning opportunity while you keep earning daily.
It’s as simple as ABC and this is what you will enjoy doing since you can do it at your free time and in comfort of anywhere you are using your mobile phone.
We moderate news post and comment before earning, you earn when your post or comments get approved. You are advised to post a well structured articles and comment to avoid trashing all your efforts.
Minimum payout is 5,000 Naira threshold. Make sure you have provided your bank account details in your profile.
All payments are carried out every 27th of the month from the company’s account “G-Cyber Technologies”. You should be earning up to 5,000 or more before 27th of the month. If you did not receive alert, please contact us to resolve your issue.
There are lot of benefit for you as a member. NNU.NG is an online platform with different contributors that focus on delivering latest News Items curated relevant information that we believe are of interest to majority from top reliable sources. As such, you get updated on daily basis as you browse NNU platform, sharing your view and also earn few bucks.