Even after several warning and a lot of guidance as we carry all members along via support group on Facebook, a lot of users are still adamant and they find it difficult to adhere to simple instructions, rules and terms of NNU Income Program.
This month, a lot of members might not get paid as we now payout millions of naira monthly. Due to the violation of making irrelevant comments on NNU posts. They can only get paid their referral earning commission, if they have reached the minimum threshold.
Some common irrelevant comments and inappropriate behaviour of some members are:
- Copying part of post content and using it as comment
- Making comments that is not correspond with the post subject matter
- Copying someone else’s comment and posting it as your own comment
- Commenting a particular sentence on all post (To fast forward earning)
- Commenting some irrelevant and short words (e.g: nice update . . . . . . . . . . .)
- Multiple comment or double comment on a post. Some users claim its network problem while it is done on purpose. Some users split their comment in batches to make it multiple comment on a post which is irrelevant. I see no reason why someone cannot drop his or her comment at a time or edit and add more if you want.
- Replying other people’s comment irrelevantly with a particular sentence
- Posting comment on sponsored post multiple times without following the instruction.
I recently made a post “ An Important Letter To All Nigerian Men (A Must Read)“, Some comments on this post shows how recklessness and wicked most members are. It’s as if they were robot. Very annoying and disheartening. You need to view comment section on the post to see what i am talking about. Below are the screenshots of some of the defaulters and also left them for others to see as i replied them. Check the screenshot below and you can also check the post to see.