1) When everyone wants to take pictures with the celebrant with their phone without giving the professional photographer chance to do their job.
2) Queue up online after buying a ticket to get an access badge to the event venue.
3) Cancel event without proper dissemination of information to the public.
4) Where to get tickets to the event.
5) Getting to an event on time with the expectation to meet at least 200 people but meet just 15 people.
Are there any other points you observed in the past at an event in Nigeria? Share and tag #AlleventsDotNg #UploadEventsFree #BuyTicketOnline #SellTicketsOnline
My language is not a vernacular! Upload event in #Hausa #Igbo #Yoruba @alleventsng
About the Author: Allevents.ng is the largest event platform in Nigeria and the only website till date that is solely dedicated to an event in the three most spoken local languages in Nigeria (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba) apart from the official English language to promote an event, sell tickets or buy tickets online. A platform that helps your event attendee to grow. Visit Allevents.ng