Hey, happy weekend from us here at NNU, hope you doing great.
Are you a CEO an entrepreneur or a wannabe, then we've got some movies you need to see, if you have not seen these movies, go look them up and see what you are missing, if you have, watch them again and this time pay attention to details.
See List below:
1. The Pursuit of Happyness: if you want something go get it, period.
2. Wall Street: the only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it
3. Up in the Air: it’s only a problem if it has a solution
4. The Godfather: keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer
5. The Social Network: you don’t get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies
6. Tucker; the man and his dream: if he came up with a better idea, about anything, there’s no limit to how far he could go.
7. Glengarry Glen Ross: coffee is for closers only.
8. Guru: if you want to succeed you’ve got to believe; most importantly in yourself.
9. The insider: our standard have to be higher than anyone else because we are the standard of everyone
10. Invictus: I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
What do you think?
Which have you seen?
Do leave a comment, thanks: