What is pile?
Piles or Hemorrhoids are the piling together of blood at anus side forming a blood bank with no transactions.
* anal discomfort and, itching and pains.
What causes hemorrhoids?
While the presence of hemorrhoids is a reflection of the normal anatomy, most people and care professionals refer to hemorrhoids as an abnormal finding because they only present when they swell and cause problems.
Hemorrhoid swelling occurs when there is an increase in the pressure in the small vessels that make up the hemorrhoid causing them to swell and engorge with blood. This causes them to increase in size leading to symptoms. Increased pressure may be caused by a variety of factors:
*. Low fiber diet and smaller caliber stool causes a person to strain when having a bowel movement, increasing the pressure within the blood vessels.
*. Pregnancy is associated with hemorrhoid swelling and is likely due to increased pressure of the enlarged uterus on the rectum and anus. In addition, hormonal changes with pregnancy may weaken the muscles that support the rectum and anus.
*.Prolonged sitting on the toilet may increase pressure within the hemorrhoid blood vessels.
*. Diarrhea, both acute and chronic
*. Colon cancer
*. Previous rectal surgery
*. Spinal cord injury and lack of erect posture.
How to cure at home.
1. Watch your diet. Yes, watch is like an eagle. Eat enough fibre. Don’t compromise your balanced diet with ‘recharge cards.’ Do eat a balanced diet, however, make sure it has about 80g of fibre regularly. Drink a lot of water, you may use juice to get this point. Take every meal with a cup of juice. Do lots of fruits and veggies. This are natural cure.
2. Physical fitness. Be physically fit, engage in exercises and workouts. Don’t keep the muscles asleep. Seek for pain relief pills too, take them after the working out.
3. Start loving Miss Toiletta. Hey sb, start to befriend your toilet. In fact, make it an office. Visit it at the slightest feeling of poo.
4. Avoid anal s exual relations. It may seem awkward but it would help keeping everything natural.
5. Personal hygiene. Be clean. It explains itself. Use softer things to clean your behind after using the toilet.