The difference between the rich and the poor is information. When prospective buyers ask if we have cars in our offices, we tell them No, as we are not car dealers but broker: A broker is a Company or an individual who arranges transaction between the seller and the buyer for a commission when the deal is executed.
The difference between our company and car dealers are stated below:
1. We make sure we buy cars that are affordable and fit our customers’ budget. This is with the intention of getting referrals from clients, but a dealer will single handedly make a profit of 40 per cent straight from you because they know much about the car parked on their car lot.
2. We try to buy a car that have an airbag; do you know that 72 per cent of cars on Nigeria road do not have airbag? These are the cheapest cars in auction and that is what the dealers will sell for you after fixing them. They do this because some people want to see the car they are buying before placing an order.
3. We make sure we do not buy damaged car for you, do you know that 34 per cent of cars in Nigeria have a flood history and that is why the air-conditioning will never work perfectly. Ordinarily, a good car should have a chilly air-conditioner.
4. At Awoof cars, we will never buy a severely damaged vehicle for you but you can get a car that has a dent at the back and not in the front because of the engine. Any car that has had head-on collision, there is the tendency that the engine would have been affected. Actually, up to 80 per cent of cars in Nigeria have a history of being damaged?
Below is how our services works:
1. Log on www.copart.com or www.iaai.com and search for any car of your choice. Send us the LOT NUMBER which is 8 digit number, or we can help you search and send you three different pictures and you will have to choose one then we bid on the lot.
2. You pay for BIDDING, TRUCKING and SHIPPING 72 hours after we won the bid. We then send you the bill of lading after three weeks as we ship by Grimardli or AES. We do the clearance with company money and you pay us after you come to our office for inspection or when we deliver to you anywhere, then you pay up the balance.
We thank those who have done business with us and those that have just placed their order, as we urge them to keep referring us to their relatives, friends, colleagues and associates.
Visit our website today to get started, or walk into our main office in Lagos.
AWOOF CARS AUCTION SERVICES INT’L LIMITED
35B ABISOGUN LEIGH, OGBA, IKEJA, Lagos
Email: [email protected]